FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN DO I GET MY TICKETS? ARE THEY SENT TO ME WHEN I PURCHASE MY OCTANE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS PACKAGE?
To ensure everyone has their ticket for the weekend, we hand out all race tickets and other relevant documents such as the métro pass the day of check-in in their personalized “welcome packet”. Within the packet, detailed schedule, directions, addresses, and other important information will be given to allow our guests to gain a better understanding of the upcoming race weekend. By mid May, you will receive a confirmation letter outlining all details for the race weekend along with your hotel confirmation number.
DO I GET TO PICK MY SEATS IF I PURCHASE A PACKAGE?
You will have assigned seats in the grandstand you have selected from our Packages, and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
ARE THE TICKETS WITHIN THE PACKAGES GUARANTEED?
Yes, we buy our tickets directly from the track’s ticket office and not from ticket brokers since we are a privileged partner of the Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada. Therefore our guests do not have to worry about tickets not being authentic.
WHAT DOES SINGLE AND DOUBLE MEAN?
Single and double refer to how many guests are in each hotel room.
- Single = 1 person in 1 room
- Double = 2 people in 1 room
THE PACKAGE I WANT IS NOT LISTED ON YOUR SITE, DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM PACKAGES?
Yes, we are able to customize or build any package to meet your specific needs. We are also able to organize special packages for groups and corporations. To speak to one of our sales specialists please call us directly at 514.904.0155 extension 231 or at 1.866.443.2323 extension 231.
IS AIRLINE TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF MY PACKAGE?
F1 fans come from all different locations and at different times, which makes coordinating air travel very difficult. We therefore do not include airfare in our packages.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF CHECK-IN AT MY DESIGNATED HOTEL?
- You will need to present the confirmation letter you have received which states your hotel confirmation number.
- You will need your picture ID and a major credit card for check-in. This will be used for incidentals such as but not limited to phone calls, room service, movies, etc.
- Transportation between the airport and hotel is at your own expense. Please contact the hotel for shuttle information from airport to hotel.
- Room requests are not guaranteed. If you have any problems with your room, please notify the front desk of the hotel. If they do not take care of the problem, please notify Octane Travel Solutions by calling 514.904.0155 extension 231 or 1.866.443.2323 ext 231.